Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C, B, Antioxidant, Supplement Drink, Tangerine, Powder- 30 Packets
- Product id:101032303
- Available:100 pcs.
- Weight:0.50 kg
- Shipping from:USA
Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C, B, Antioxidant, Supplement Drink, Powder- 90 Packets
Shipping Weight: 11 oz
Package Quantity: 30 Count
Dimensions: 4.5 x 9.8 x 4.5 in
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Bursting with natural fruit flavors, Emergen-C® supports your immune system daily so you can keep feeling the good.
Antioxidants• Vitamin C is essential in maintaining a healthy immune system, and is critical to the formation of collagen, a structural protein that supports the skin and internal organs.†
• Zinc is crucial to the immune system. It helps maintain white blood cell activity, and helps support antioxidant protection.†
• Thiamin (B1) plays a key role in the body's metabolic cycle for generating energy; helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates; and helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
• Riboflavin (B2) is critical in breaking down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats so your body can use them for energy and repair.
• Niacin (B3) is a component of coenzymes that are involved in producing energy and building larger molecules such as fatty acids and some hormones.
• Vitamin B6 plays a role in forming energy-rich compounds and niacin, red blood cell and fat metabolism, nervous system functions, and modulation of hormones.
• Folic Acid (B9) produces healthy effects in the body and cells by functioning with enzymes. Folic acid works with two other B vitamins, B12 & B6, to help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, an amino acid, in the blood.†
• Vitamin B12 is used in helping metabolize food for energy and making red blood cells. Healthy red blood cells help carry oxygen to cells.
• Pantothenic Acid (B5) is an essential nutrient. A form of pantothenic acid is used in the body to help generate energy from fat, carbohydrates, and proteins.
Electrolytes and energy metabolism minerals
• Calcium supports healthy hydration, muscle function, and also plays a critical role in the electrical conduction system of the heart.
• Magnesium supports healthy hydration and muscle function. Over three hundred enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor.
• Sodium supports healthy hydration, nerve and muscle function, and blood pH.
• Potassium supports healthy hydration and is especially important for normal muscle contraction.
• Phosphorusis an essential element used in the body as a structural component and participates in energy production and storage.
Fructose, sugar, citric acid, tangerine juice solids (color and flavor), contains less than 2% beta-carotene (color), glycine, L-aspartic acid, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural flavors, silicon dioxide, tartaric acid, tocopherols (to maintain freshness)
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women or by any persons under 18. If you are taking any medications, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Do not use if blister seal is cut, torn or broken.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product.
Tags: 101032303, Emergen-C, 1000mg, Vitamin C, vitamin B, Antioxidant, Supplement Drink, Powder, 90 Packets, Immune Support, Antioxidant, Electrolyte, Calcium, Magnesium, Zink, Manganese, dietary supplement, energy boost, fizzy drink, Super Orange, flavors